Beantwortete 90% der Bewerbungen in den letzten 30 Tagen, in der Regel in 3 Tagen
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
* alle Sprachen sind obligatorisch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For DataMondial SRL Galati we are looking for a director operations with managerial and operational experience acquired at back office/call center or in a service center environment where employees are monitored on optimal production. (Quality/quantity).
DataMondial is an established European shared service center (data-entry and back office support). Our clients are a variety of companies in Germany, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium and Scandinavia. At the moment we employ 280 fulltime data-entry specialists that work in various teams, each with their own specialty. See:
As director operations you will be responsible for the smooth running operations in our 2 locations in Galati and the training center. You work close together with the shareholder who is managing the operations at this time, as well as the finance director, head supervisors and the manager IT. You will report directly to the 3 shareholders of the company.
For this job we are looking for a person with the following characteristics:
• Managerial skills.
• People skills, charisma and authority.
• Analytical skills.
• Motivator but also strict to the trainees.
• Stress resistant.
• Operational back office experience is highly preferred.
• Overall minimum of 5 years professional work experience within a commercial call center, back office or shared service center of which 2 (or more) years as supervisor or manager.
• Experience in a service center environment.
• Bachelor's or equivalent in HR, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent
• Well-developed computer skills in the Microsoft Office environment (Excel, PowerPoint in particular).
• Analytical skills required.
• Fluent in English (Knowledge of other languages is an advantage).
• Living in or near Galati.
• Ability to understand the various work processes. (Not in detail, but so that you can analyze and optimize the workflow if needed).
• You are used to managing teams.
• You will have close contact with the DataMondial offices throughout Europe.
• Quality assurance for all projects including analysis is part of your job.
• You will have operational responsible for the operational locations.
• Responsible for the data entry school with the aim to train people and keep good people.
• Set up management meetings (Finance, IT, Operations).
• Set up supervisors meetings
• Attractive salary package according to experience and know how.
• A working environment which encourages both teamwork and personal initiative.
• Possibility to develop a career within DataMondial; an international and dynamic company.
Please send us your CV in English (and or German).