Tournament - L1 Customer Support - $2500/month
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2000 - 2500
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We're running an Online Hiring Tournament on March 3rd to hire L1 Customer Support Engineers ($30K/yr).
This event will include all testing for the role. Upon grading the deliverables from the event, we will set up qualified candidates with an interview with the hiring manager, who can hire 50 Support Engineers this week. This is a 100% remote, full-time role.
This tournament will be hosted for our client Versata, who will be hiring the L1 Customer Support Engineers who win this tournament. A little more information about the role:
L1 Customer Support Engineers are software engineers who couple their technical acumen with the ability to interact directly with our customers. They are technical, but they have the unique ability to couple that with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. They are smart, driven, curious, and empathetic, going out of their way to help customers and not resting until a problem is solved.
- At least 3 years, as a front-line agent in a high-volume contact center.
- You have performed tech support tasks for B2C or B2B customers.
- You must have the ability to learn multiple products across multiple technologies
- You need to be well versed in current software support practices and tools including: troubleshooting, virtual environments, issue tracking, log investigation, build testing, and ticket management.
- You should have above average computer skills, and some working programming knowledge is a plus so that you can learn our products and resolve basic technical issues
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English is a must, so you can communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Fast learner, sharp thinking, investigative mind and true dedication to solve customer problems.
- As a Level 1 Agent, you will have a full caseload at all times, so you will need to manage your time and adjust your priorities as your caseload evolves.
- We are a global company with global customers - if you have the ability to speak additional languages - that will give you an additional advantage in the application process. The optional additional languages we are looking for are German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Czech, Cantonese & Thai.
We recommend that you attend the tournament instead of applying online, as our tournament process will be much faster.
Register at the green button, where we'll ask you some brief questions about your background. Webinar address and test platform link will be sent to confirmed candidates.
Join our community of remote professionals!