Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are a developing trade company with head office in Sofia, Bulgaria and representation offices in Romania and Serbia. The company is a leader in industrial gaskets trade. For the forthcoming opening of a trade office in Romania we are looking for SALES EXPERT
Technical education,but not essential as full training will be given
English at a working level for work with catalogs, e-mail replies.
Very good computer literacy - MS Office, Internet, Outlook.
Experience in client services on a similar position for at least 1 year.
Activity, positive attitude in communication with customers and ability to complete trade process tasks.
Hard working and willing to learn
The ideal candidate would:
Speak Bulgarian language at a working level for communication with company’s management and with head office in Bulgaria
Have technical education.
Know the seals market in Romania
Registration of orders received by e-mail, by telephone or by customers visited the office.
Consulting and sales.
Following different stages of trade process.
Regular communication with customers.
Preparing offers, orders and invoices.
Collecting and leaving information for goods requested by customers.
Handling customers with a friendly, scrupulous and positive manner.
Team work and following corporate company’s policy.
An excellent remuneration based on fixed amount plus team bonuses.
Realization in steady and prosperous company.
Working days - Monday to Friday, 8 hours a day. Non-working days – weekends and national holidays.
We would like to thank you for your interest towards the position we offer.
We will contact only the applications approved
- 1. What attracted you to this job position?
- Do you have any experience in organizing your work and where?
- Which one of your previous jobs is the most similar to the vacant job position? Please, describe the exact responsibilities of yours.?
- Which are your strongest points that will help you to do your job?
- At what level is your knowledge in English and where did you use it so far?
- What would you need from the employer in order to adapt as fast as possible to the new job?
- What is your biggest professional success so far?
- What priority factors contributed for your success and failures – external or internal?
- What is the shortest term for you to start working upon approval?