Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Main role: To supervise and manage a team of Call Center Representatives, delivering high level of quality services. This position contributes significantly to overall customer satisfaction by ensuring the team members are very well organized, trained and followed up to and achieve the set key performance indicators and to enhance the company brand value.
• Ensuring that all technical applications are fully operational;
• Sets the daily objectives of the team to be achieved;
• Monitors and initiate actions to improve the level of service quality;
• Evaluates the practicability of the operational procedures, propose improvements;
• Identifies any potential barriers, issue in delivering services, propose actions to be overcome;
• Ensuring and forecasting daily planning of the team;
• Managing the team’s daily operational activities, assigning tasks to each employee to meet the business needs;
• Organize meetings, presentations to ensure smooth introductions of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems;
• Prepare reports, as requested;
• Ensure compliance of internal procedures;
• Build strong communication and close working relationships with all stakeholders.
• Lead, motivate, train, inspire, and encourage all team members;
• Ensures discipline and handles any issue, maintaining good working atmosphere among the team;
• Daily monitor of team members performance and ensure team & individual goals. For this purpose he/she offers training and permanent support;
• Evaluate, identifies and rewards individual/ team achievement;
• Provide better understanding of the company's existing policies among team members;
• Encourage standardization and improving productivity within the team;
• Share best practices among teams;
• Propose and build personal development plans for their team members;
• Identifies and supports opportunities and training needs for his/her team members.
Customer service & Quality:
• Develop and support a team developing front line customer services, ensuring answer to request for services/issues/concerns at the earliest time frame possible;
• Identify and encourage opportunities for all processes improvement aligned with business and customer needs;
• Monitors the impact of the team actions on customer satisfaction and ensure improvements rate/maximization;
• Monitors the level of quality for each employee, directly participating to the improvement process.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE should meet the following job requirements:
a) Technical skills/experience background
Very good leadership skills (at least 1 year experience as supervisor/team-leader) in similar positions;
• Fluent in English
• Computer literate: MS Office (World, Excel), and Internet.
b) Social skills and competencies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at a senior level (daily/weekly/ monthly reports);
• Demonstrated service excellence at a senior level;
• Good decision making and problem solving skills;
• Attention to detail, initiative and set high standards;
• Ability to prioritizes work and workloads across a team;
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude;
• Self-motivation and function comfortably in an environment that requires ability to work multi-task and unsupervised;
• Positive, open attitude, collaborative;
• Personally credible, instilling trust;
• Flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment, ability to work under stress;
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential information;
• Availability for working in shifts.