Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Cegeka is a Belgian IT&C company, present on the Romanian market sincever the past 10 years, Cegeka has developed two main divisions: Software Development and Infrastructure. Software development using the Agile method is without doubt one of the gambles for the future in the IT&C industry and Cegeka places all its resources on these technologies to ensure the progress and efficiency of the clients.
Cegeka Romania has 400 employees in Romania and over 3600 at a group level. Our office in centrally located in Victoriei Square in Bucharest and Soseaua Nationala in Iasi. Cegeka is dedicated to develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium and large enterprise companies.
So if you are a high energy individual we are eager to meet you and, therefore, we invite you to join this fast growing company.
We want to be the ‘employer of choice’ for our employees, and offer them new opportunities every day.
You will work closely with our Office Manager and will provide full office support to our colleagues in Bucharest.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
This is who you are:
- Strong communication skills in both Romanian and English
- You like creating checklist, and you love to keep using them for months and years… all marked
- You’re a problem solver
- Organizing is your second nature
- You know your way around MS Office
- Decision maker, efficient multitasker and prioritization guru
- You know how to say NO and you can demonstrate tact and courtesy when dealing with a diverse range of clients (internal or external)
- You can stand a joke now and then
- “Go positive!” is what we’re looking for
- Did we mention we have a library? You love reading books and to learn every day. You are smart
Really nice to have:
This is what you’ll do:
- Continuously provide general administrative support and assistance to local team members in their daily activities
- Respond to internal and external client enquiries in an open and quick manner
- Use a collaborative and ingenious approach to tackle any issue thrown your way
- Make sure that all needed supplies are ordered in a timely manner and that office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Build and maintain a good relationship and interaction with suppliers
- Ensure effective supervision of the auxiliary personnel
- Attentively research, analyze and update the information required in order to deliver relevant and accurate reports
What we offer:
- Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, etc)
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box)
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots