Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Who we are:
youngculture is part of NSM Engineering, a Swiss software engineering group of companies, which provides near-shore services for aviation, Fintech, eCommerce and other sectors. Its headquarters are in Zurich and it has its own development centers in Serbia (Belgrade, Nis) and Romania (Iasi).
With the approach to deliver top quality software solutions for our international customers, we are looking to strengthen our administrative capabilities with a highly motivated and resourceful future colleague in the following position:
What you will be doing?
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our office runs smoothly and that our colleagues, clients and suppliers receive the required administrative support. As part of our team, you will contribute with your knowledge and skills on a variety of tasks, such us:
- Ensure a complete, timely and systematic storage of administrative documents (invoices, delivery documents, expenses sheets, order forms, etc)
- Handle all incoming and outgoing post, calls and generic emails, ensuring these are passed to the appropriate person
- Prepare expense reports, process vendor invoices, manage payment due dates
- Manage business trips (booking flights and hotels, travel insurance, etc)
- Provide general office support and proactively identifying and solving the needs in the office. Ordering/procuring office supplies
- Handle the relationship with various local suppliers
- Prepare timesheets, record vacations and medical leaves, facilitate new colleagues’ onboarding and related logistic arrangement
- Assist with organizing internal and external events
- Represent our company with integrity and professionalism, being actively involved in building trusting relationships with our colleagues, clients and suppliers.
Who we are looking for:
Our future colleague should demonstrate solid organizing skills while maintaining flexibility, a great attention to details, as well as a problem-solving mindset. Additionally, the ideal candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an emphasis on integrity, discretion, and diplomacy, along with:
- Baccalaureate or higher degree, preferable in Economics / Business Administration
- At least 3 years of similar working experience
- Proficient in working with MS Office Suite (Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook)
- Familiar with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good analytical skills and ability to work accurately
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Open and friendly personality, willingness to learn, drive, accountability and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
What we offer:
- A highly professional, but also relaxed, collaborative and supportive environment
- Opportunity for long term professional growth within our development center
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals.
Working location: Iasi, Romania
While we appreciate everyone’s interest in youngculture’s openings, notice that only selected candidates will be application will be treated strictly confidential.