OEM Content Marketing Writer
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you interested in working for a growing company? Bitdefender is one of the market leading antivirus engines used by over 500+ million users. Our technology has been named Product of the Year by several internationally recognized testing organizations. You will be the single voice that unites digital content, printed materials, and lead generation programs. If you are passionate about making a difference, then you should join our team.
• Generate interesting content that engages visitors and prospects to the Bitdefender product line.
• Create articles, web content, emails, landing pages, collateral, blog posts, eBooks, and whitepapers to generate brand visibility.
• Edit and repurpose articles, technical whitepapers, eBook, and web content while improving content to match audience profiles.
• Manage marketing automation platform. Work with marketing team to implement strong workflows and metrics.
• Own social media management, analysis, and strategy for Bitdefender OEM.
• Develop, coordinate, and post editorial calendars for the group. Work with other teams within Bitdefender to include content relevant to the team.
• Research competitive styles and industry trends to provide a single voice, style, and messaging that resonates with the audience.
• Education and/or Experience: ./. in Journalism, English, advertising, communications or related field from a four-year college or university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prefer at least 3 years of professional writing experience in a marketing context.
• Familiarity or interested in learning about marketing automation tool, like Hubspot or Eloqua.
• Experience in the software industry, preferably security related.
• Must be fluent in English.
• Ability to complete projects in a timely manner.
• Technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
• Curious nature and open to ask insightful questions.
• Great eye for detail.
• Driven, energetic, and passionate.