Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2500 - 3000
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Asergis is looking for a confident specialist with very good experience in NodeJS development, the position being a part of a backend development team, the candidate will be involved in creating application products for real-time cloud-based communications.
Candidates must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be proactive, confident and organised. The candidate should have a flexible working attitude and a “can do” approachThe candidate will be used to working against tight deadlines, be able to work within a team and communicate at all levels, with a friendly manner.
Specification & Skills Required
Candidates should have knowledge and experience with:
- Expressjs, Webpack,
- GraphQL, , Sequalizejs
- Authentication and authorisation using a passport in Express.
- Deep understanding of HTTP and REST
- Backend technologies to interface with databases like MySQL
- Websockets / Secure web sockets
- Microservices architecture and API gateway experience
- How to authenticate a valid call for a micro web service.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as Reactjs
- Designing scalable, high availability, high performance server systems
- Git version control system
- Bachelor or masters in computer science or equivalent.
- Ability to take raw product requirements and create software architectures and designs to bring them to life
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- WebRTC understanding
- Good understanding of Micro Services architectural design.
- Customer and business focused at all times
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A highly driven and self-motivated individual
- Influences others by sharing your knowledge and views in a constructive manner.
- Builds relationships with the team’s stakeholders and across other business and technical teams.