Networking Automation Engineer (QA/Tester)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
With more than $46 billion in annual revenue, Lenovo is one of the world’s leading personal technology companies, offering a wide range of devices, including PCs, smartphones, tablets, servers and storage to consumers and businesses around the globe.
Lenovo is a model of the modern global company, with more thaeople working in 60 countries and two global headquarters in North Carolina and Beijing. Major research centers are based in the ., Japan and China, and Lenovo operates manufacturing and distribution plants in North Carolina, Mexico, India, China and Brazil.
With seven different nationalities represented among our top 10 executives and more than 20 in the top, Lenovo has a globally diverse culture in an increasingly small world.
At Lenovo we are currently seeking applications for a Networking Automation Engineer (QA/Tester) who never stands still.
Lenovo x86 Development Lab is the biggest R&D lab in Europe, focused on System Networking and System x product development and responsible for delivering quality software and firmware as part of our top-of-rack and embedded switches. The organization you would join is comprised of over 100 experienced Software Developers and System Testers.
• Drive the successful delivery of all the phases of the QA cycle including Acceptance, Functional, System and Regression Test.
• Scope Hardware and Engineer Requirements to ensure the projects goals are met within deadlines.
• Develop and Execute Test plans and Test cases, Perform Documentation reviews.
• Testing and troubleshooting Networking protocols across Hardware multiple platforms in large-scale, highly-available network infrastructure.
• Design and develop automation scripts to verify bug fixes for software releases across multiple Hardware Platforms.
• Work cross functionally with hardware, software, Support and Product Management teams in the company to ensure the products meet software quality standards.
• Must have an expert level scripting skill with Python Language
• In-depth knowledge of Automation Scripting Languages like TCL/Tk and Pearl
• Ability to Learn quickly the inhouse automation infra structure
• In-depth Knowledge of Ethernet and protocols such as TCP,UDP, IPv4, IPv6.
• In-depth knowledge of L2 protocols such as (VLAN),STP, RSTP, MSTP.
• In-depth knowledge of L3 protocols such as, OSPF, BGP.
• Knowledge of Ixia test tool traffic generator Automation.
• Knowledge of Switch, Server, Storage, Vmware, ixia, OS etc.. Installation, configuration for automation topology bringup based on the feature under automation
• Hands-on experience in designing and building all aspects of complex network topologies (clients, servers, network, and router configuration).
• Working experience with Test tools like traffic analyzers (. Ethereal, EtherPeek) and traffic generation tools (., Spirent, Ixia).
• Strong background in Load, Reliability, Scalability and Performance Testing experience.
• Understanding of Virtualization of networks including Software defined Networks
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: Fluent