Network Solution Architect (m/f) in Germany
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
3300 - 5800 €
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail network.
Our teams are multicultural, cross-functional and self-organized. At Tipico's technology division we live the agile philosophy.
Our tech journey has taken us to process millions of transactions every day, in a low latency, high volume environment, pushing the sports betting industry boundaries. As we continue to learn and grow, we are passionate about writing clean, maintainable code in scalable systems in the cloud, being active participants in open-source community and being the pioneers of innovation in our sector.
For our main Technology location in Karlsruhe (Germany) we are on the hunt for self-driven individuals who want to join us because they like being challenged and love to work in a highly collaborative and agile environment.
- Design and build data communication networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), intranets and wireless implementations considering information security and privacy by default
- Provide input and manage short and long term projects to meet requirements for infrastructure functionality, performance, availability, cost effectiveness and business continuity
- Examine the organization’s current and future technology needs and set direction and lead improvements of techniques, methodologies and deliverables
- Supervise and give advice to engineers and help them build self-service structures through automation and implementation of software-defined networking
- Administer server and network systems, storage solutions, virtual environments and cloud architecture
- Participate in 24/7 on-call duty
- You see yourself as a technical key driver, enabler and motivator for your team
- You focus on solutions for automation and think in both, an innovative and creative way
- You are convinced of agile methodologies/project planning and you believe in best practices and knowledge sharin
YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree and a minimum of 6-8 years of professional experience in the design, implementation, management and maintenance of information technology infrastructure
- Enterprise-level expertise designing large network environments and experience with Software Defined Networking and modern network segmentation including hybrid data centers with cloud providers (Azure/AWS)
- Deep experience with network routing protocols as well as excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including traffic analysis and network intrusion detection and penetration testing
- Strong and proven architecture documentation and presentation skills, creating technology road maps and strategic direction
- Good communication skills in English and German language
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Our Tipico Technology entity is #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!