Network Expense and Recharging Analyst
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
Allianz Global Network Services (AGN) Commercial & Contract Management is responsible for managing the big outsourcing contracts that Allianz Technology holds for the benefit of the Allianz Group. It is part of Allianz Technology’ value proposition to manage those contracts in accordance with Allianz Technology’ customers regulatory requirements.
The etwork Expense and Recharging Analyst has the end-to-end responsibility for the complete recharging process, ensuring that the process from ordering with the providers to recharging to our customers has a positive P&L effect and catalogues are up to date.
- Responsible for the recharging process overall from invoice to recharging
- Develop and implement requirements for the invoice design, analysis / and dispute management, reporting and recharging processes in the Global Networks environment;
- Help with plan, setup, and improvement ofvarious related processes
- Ensure master data integrity so that recharging is error free while reducing delays in Allianz Technology revenue by continuouslyperforming quality checks
- Keep the table for mapping of Allianz Technology’ operational entities (OEs) updated to ensure an effective OE mapping with debtors at all times;
- Insures accuracy of all network related expenses; supports the technical platform (ie. Feeder systems like Telecom Expense Management (TEM), DJINVOICE, .) ith regards to file transfer by ensuring error free transfer to SAP/ServiceNow and vice versa, as well as an error free transfer of carrier invoices;
- Evaluate reports and prepare results to ensure effective analysis and dispute handling while considering Allianz Technology’ customer requirements; Monitor correct invoice delivery to Allianz Technology customers and support in case of problems (. wrong invoices);
- Act as 3rd level support (SAP/ServiceNow, interface with accounting);
- Act as support for Service Managers in all aspects related to the Recharging and Expense Management Process (. define and discuss distribution keys with them, manage TEM related change requests) and also process Allianz Group and Allianz OEs requests
- Offers support on the implementation in all the financial topics on special projects (SNOW implementation, FISI, etc)
- niversity degree in business administration information technology, technical and/or business related area;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and/or German;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Work experience with distributed SW systems.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in working with multiple data sources
- Experience in working with large data sets
- Independent-minded problem solver
- Willingness to collaborate with various different functions and the supplier;
- Knowledge of commercial topics such as controlling and financial reporting;
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment for the finance sector;
- Good technical understanding of Networks;
- Extensive knowledge of SAP ( Master data, SD, BW, Invoice Reconciliation);
- Good Knowledge of the Invoicing to customers process( OTC process);
- Experience in service- and/or product management;
- Experience in Telekom Industry- good to have.
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.
For any recruitment enquiries, please send us an e-mail at: .
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.