Network Build Engineer Alcatel SR12 (SRX)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
- To implement and test databuild/mapping activities on transmission circuits within the TDM core and radio layer of a UK Mobile Network operator.
Duties and responsibilities
- These are to include new and existing transmission circuits for RNC/BSC/cells, MSC layer core transmission links, and interconnect circuits to OMOs and FNO requiring upgrade/changes.
- Discharge activities to time, cost and quality expectations
- Overcome any local feasibility issues in project plans through collaboration with senior project engineers, network planners, and project managers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience - 2 years minimum experience of working on TDM telephony transmission systems.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration on the following vendors equipment types:
Alcatel SR12 (SRX)
- Technical understanding of transmission circuits at 2mb level
- Experience of fault resolution using Fault Management Processes (FMP) and diagnostics tools.
- Working knowledge of Nokia BSC alarms and checking circuits.
- Working knowledge of Ericsson MSC layer alarms and checking circuits.
- Able to communicate in English Language both verbally and written.
- An understanding of planning tools eg Magnet.
- Remedy system - Change Management module.
- An understanding of IP transport.
The job is hours per week, normally Monday to Friday between UK core hours –There will also be a need to cover project work scheduled out of normal office hours to UK times, including over weekends.