For our customer, multinational cigarette and tobacco manufacturing company, we are looking for a Network Administrator.
He/she will perform network administration & planning for all aspects of IT - network infrastructure - to include network equipment, servers, and software applications.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Network Administration working with networking equipment specifically, including maintenance and upgrades.
• Significant experience working with Virtual environment, Windows servers, Cisco network equipment’s, Cisco Voice solutions, HP Servers and Storage.
• Strong knowledge of networking, including: TCP/IP, Vlan, VoIP, switching and routing protocols (BGP/OSPF) and DNS.
• Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
• Perform a wide range of network administration duties including installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades, and general support for Cisco, HP, VMware, Veeam.
• Evaluate, test, and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
• Assist in the configuration and deployment of core network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (. ASR routers, and optical equipment).
• Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services, and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
• Work together with vendors for procurement & maintenance of all IT infrastructures.
• Manage & troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.