.NET Software Developer - New Technology Center
Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
People make Dell – so wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Ready to develop your career in a truly global company? Within the IT Department at Dell, we are looking for a Software Development Senior Specialist - .NET to join our team in Bucharest.
Dell Romania was recognized by AON Hewitt as a Best Employer for 2015. This year, they ranked the companies by evaluating employees’ level of engagement with the company and top management best practices. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work!
From our point of view, people are our most important asset, so we’re constantly looking for new ways to make them feel appreciated.
Dell Internal IT is seeking talented .NET and Oracle developers to join our energetic, fast-paced environment. You will be part of the team supporting the Dell Financial Services business, working with a globally distributed team on new development as well as system support activities, including designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting applications. Our complex financial systems range from development of consumer and internal facing web based applications, to internal batch processing systems.
As a Senior Developer you will be will be expected to:
• Design, code, test, debug and document .NET (C#, Web Services – WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .+) and Oracle (PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions) applications
• Break down project work, develop detailed estimates and partner with Project Manager to build project schedules
• Collaborate with business analysts or client and systems analysts to create technical design specifications
• Plan, conduct and monitor production launches
• Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests and assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment building and maintenance
• Provide Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents orchestrating different teams for issue resolution;
• Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms
• 5-8 years experience with Microsoft .NET - C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual StudioNET + and Team Foundation Server
• Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions
• Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc)
• Databases: Oracle; data modeling; query; SQL queries and tuning
• Experience designing and developing SOA components and integration
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
• Experience with Microsoft Component Object Model (COM+) and with reading and processing XMLs through Oracle XML APIs
• Data replication: Experience with data replication using Oracle GoldenGate
• Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch scripts
• Automation: Automated build and deployment using Team Foundation Server
• Data transformation: Experience with Oracle SQL loader for bulk data loads and transformation
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.