- learn about cutting-edge technologies like Azure Cloud and Web API that we use in our projects;
- join the software architects during the design phase;
- implement low-level design specifications into code;
- collaborate with our partners in Munich for requirements definition;
- perform maintenance tasks on existing applications.
- knowledge of Object Oriented Programming;
- basic coding skills in C# or and knowledge of MS-SQL;
- knowledge of front-end technologies appreciated but optional;
- good knowledge of English language (spoken and written). German is a plus but not required;
- capable of working in a team and good communication skills;
- great attention to details;
- logical and structured thinking.
- motivating salary;
- carrier development on the fast track;
- business trips to Germany and to other European countries;
- flexible work schedules (full time/part time);
- be member of a young and dynamic team.