The software engineer is proficient in both front-end and backend coding. Designing user interactions, developing servers and databases for website role requires collaboration with the programme and project managers to understand the functional and technical specifications, which will be further used to transform application prototypes into high quality software products.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
• Develop well-structured & well documented code following company standards.
• Document enhancements made and system changes.
• Work effectively as part of a team.
• Provide technical solutions to complex programming problems
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Minimum of 3 years experience in developing software using .NET (C#, ASP.NET, EntityFramework)
• Experience working with GIT.
• Proficiency with Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL.
• Solid understanding of REST APIs
• Excellent communication in English
• Excellent OOP skills.
• Knowledge of Agile methodology.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• Work from Home –2 days per week
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you