ChannelSight is looking for an experienced, self-motivated full stack C# developer to join our team in Brasov. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and the solutions that we deliver. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 61 countries around the world. We are looking to scale our Development team with the best people in the world so we can continue to build cool products that our clients can't live without.
We’ve a hugely ambitious engineering team working on the next generation of our platform to ensure Channelsight is the best in class. Our company is headquartered in Dublin with members of the engineering team based in Dublin, Ireland; Brasov, Romania & Thessaloniki, Greece. Our team is currently working our strategic product roadmap, building out a scalable Buy Now eCommerce platform based on the Azure platform, and utilizing systems like, SQL Azure, Cosmos DB, Serverless Azure Functions, Event Grid and other PaaS Services.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical
- Contribute to ongoing improvement of our existing platform, while also building new features and product offerings as part of our strategic product road map
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
- Be an advocate for Agile software development practices.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Participate in code reviews, sprint retrospectives/demos and developer workshops.
- Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- years commercial experience in development and maintenance.
- Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
oASP.NET MVC 6 & Web API
oMS SQL Server/SQL Azure
oVisual Studio, VSTS, Git, Jira, PowerShell
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of Distributed Messaging Architectures (or Cloud Architectural Patterns), SOA, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience with TDD, Unit Testing or another automated test methodology
- Experience with CI and build & release pipelines (. VSTS, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Octopus Deploy)
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
- Experience with Azure Cosmos DB or an equivalent NoSQL/Document Database technology.
- Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Event Grid or other horizontally scalable Azure PaaS Services
- Experience with Azure Data Platform incl. Data Factory, Data Warehouse & data centric languages such as Python & R
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web-scale retail data management.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV today.