.NET Desktop Application Developers
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Fortech is looking to add an experienced .NET Desktop Application Developer to its team in Cluj Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European the product evolved new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the the same time, we are working to integrate external services into the platform.
You will be part ofNET teamn Cluj Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
- Offer creative design solutions
- Create functional design and other technical specific documents
- Perform code reviews
- Implement features following requirements and coding standards
- Evaluate technical alternatives and feasibility; provide input for building detailed functional/technical design documents that offer the best solution to the problem
- Provide willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building excellent products
- Good understanding of design patterns, OOP, SOLID principles
- Experienced in Visual Studio, .NET (#), WinForms
- Experience in Unit Testing, automated builds tools and code quality checks
- SOA, EDA, and design patterns
- Focused on code quality and high development standards
- Good command of English
- Proficient communicator
- Customer facing skills
- Critical thinking
- Adaptability, willingness to learn
- Perfectionism: knowing how it should be done and not stop until it’s done right
- DevExpress knowledge is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and at the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.