National Account Manager - Grocery
Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Führungskraft (>10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
National account manager (Top 4 Grocery)
Working at one of the UK's most iconic businesses, you will be part of a community whose ambition is to attract and develop the best people in the UK FMCG marketplace. As such, the opportunity for personal and professional development has lead them to win several industry awards - including Marketing Week TOP 10 FMCG companies to work for, and Times top 100.
The business is true innovator in the consumer and FMCG markets, developing well loved brands in the Food / Drink and Personal care and household sectors. Many of their brands are No1 or number 2 in their respected markets, and they are proud to have category captaincy with many of their customers. They are respected for impactful, often quirky but ground breaking advertising and consumer engagement. With their results having just been published, they have outperformed their competitors and the market.
* Full responsibility for all financial measures of the retail account, including a multi million pound trading P&L.
* Develop an annual business plan with all the account, ensuring effective promotional and distribution plans are in place.
* Working with the Sales Director (grocery) to develop new business opportunities.
* Develop customer specific strategies to increase market share of key brands.
* Work cross functionally with trade marketing, category and finance teams to agree Revenue management strategy
The Successful candidate will have:
* Full P&L experience with a Top 4 retail account, or Convenience/High street accounts
* Experience in FMCG. Food/Drinks/Personal care experience is strongly desired.
* Seamless ability to forge relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Strong negotiation skills, natural empathy and willingness to understand, before being understood!
This is a high performance sales team, you will be working with some of the best minds in the business, and as such there is expectation to progress into a senior national account manager role within 12 months.
Please click on the "Apply now" button below, or send your CV direct to Visit to register your CV and apply for our other positions!