MySQL Database Administrator (m/f) in Germany
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Ich rekrutiere umzugsbereite Kandidaten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
45000 - 70000 €
Are you ready to work in a TRUE AGILE environment?
Tipico is the #1 sports betting company in the German speaking area, both online and through our retail
At Tipico's technology division we live the agile process millions of transactions every day, aiming for clean code and low latency.
Our teams are cross-functional and self-organized. Our tech journey is taking us to push industry boundaries in the cloud, to move to open-source, and we are pioneer innovation in our sector.
- Monitoring and Performance-Tuning of MySQL and MariaDB entities and the applications running on our Cloud Platform (AWS)
- Evaluating new cloud-based database solutions
- Contact person of design and code reviews
- Development of backup and recovery strategies
- Definition and setup of database entities in the HA area
- Reorganization (online/offline) of database objects
- Tuning of complex SQL-queries in OLTP and OLAP
- Support of the production operation in all MySQL and MariaDB topics
- Planning and implementation of database updates
YOUR KNWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer Science Studies or an equivalent degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the administration of the database systems MariaDB and MySQL
- Strong know-how in Linux
- Profound knowledge in the tuning of SQL statement and DB-setup
- AWS certification is a plus
- Solid German and English skills (spoken and written)
- Agile mindset and the desire to take over responsibility
- Responsible and systematic working method as well as the ability to work in a team
YOUR BENEFITS AT TIPICO
- Start-up feeling in a high-volume business and working in an exciting growth industry
- Trainings (internal/ external) and further qualifications programs
- Sponsored company and team events
- Our Tipico Technology entity is #1 in Glassdoor for work-life balance in Germany!