Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Discover ING Bank
ING is a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart.
At ING, we believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future. Join us! Together we can build the next generation of digital banking!
Theonitoring Officerill be responsible for reducing duration of ING critical systems down time, including ING ATM and AST fleet, by acting in a timely matter and accordingly with predefined instructions when anomalies are detected or execute tasks periodical or at request.
- The Monitoring Officer tracks the ING operational systems and acts as defined in documented procedures;
- Executes periodical tasks (daily, weekly, monthly) or at request on operational systems accordingly to documented procedures;
- Is responsible for identifying, logging and complete management of events and alerts, in a timely matter, with the purpose of reducing duration of disruptions on the monitored and critical services;
- Assures that the shift changes take place accordingly to defined procedures.
What you bring to the team
- Commitment to the team and the activity and attention to work procedures, events and alerts;
- The ability to quickly learn new applications, systems and IT procedures;
- Focus on collaboration, teamwork and customer service;
- Last 2 years of study or university degree (preferably IT, Engineering);
- Medium knowledge of MS operating systems and MS Office;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of networking;
- Technical documentation creating skills and data analysys.