Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Who we are:
- One of the top multi-platform games developer with 30 years of market presence
- A dedicated and enthusiastic team focused on providing the best gaming experiences to our customers
- Open-minded and focused individuals sharing a commitment to quality
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models and screen designs to the rest of the team.
- Designing UI layouts and icons.
- Creating required art assets.
- Providing feedback on UI functionality.
- Work closely with the team to implement UI solutions to ensure the technology fully executes the vision. Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work.
- A keen eye for usability and clarity;
- At least 2 years as an UI /UX artist and a strong portfolio.
- Strong UI and UX design skills and advanced knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
- Up-to-date with the current design and typographical trends;
- Knowledge of UX design standards for web and mobile applications
- Ability to mockup animations with Flash or After Effects
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Previous experience in mobile strategy games is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe XD is nice to have
- Knowledge of a 3D package or modelling is a plus
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- You can take part in internal trainings, because we want you to expand your knowledge
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management.
- If you want to relax after work, our library also provides video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time.
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends
- If you’re into sport we’ve got a great gym right into our studio.
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Ubisoft Bucharest is an experienced player in the video gaming industry in Romania, being one of the first company of its kind. We have built a strong foundation on which we have grown in the past years.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon and Watch Dogs.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.