Mobile applications developer
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Under the minimal supervision of the VP of Product & Operations, incumbent is responsible for creating and managing all technology solutions that pertain to Cashklick’s mobile application technology content management system for our product lines and other client mobile applications. Cashklick’s mobile applications are dedicated to helping promote products, create useful business tools, and provide savings to consumers. Position will also include development around the backend tools and content management solutions to help maintain mobile applications.
Major Position Responsibilities:
• Architect and develop mobile applications, including new features and functionalities on both Android and iOS using Angular, Sass, and JS.
• Improve the stability, scaling, and visibility of our mobile apps.
• Implement scalable solutions for large data to be shown in mobile formats.
• Work with project managers and other technical teams to deliver on-time results.
• Communicate with product management about specific mobile app aspects.
• Build and deliver secure, scalable, low-latency services and mobile applications.
• Help design easy-to-use consumer experiences in mobile formats.
• Coordinate with external and internal teams to help access crawled data when needed.
• Work with team members to prioritize features and bug fixes.
• Manage downtime and uptime processes in accordance with SLAs.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
• Four (4) year . degree in computer science or other related field.
• 4 - 7 Years of relevant work and computer development experience.
• Cross-platform mobile app development.
• Understanding of promotions and retail environments is helpful and knows what a good consumer experience is on a mobile device is key.
• Business knowledge and product lifecycle exposure is needed.
• Understanding and experience with MongoDB and SQL queries as well as familiar with Linux.
• Former use of Amazon AWS: EC2, RDS, and S3.
• Agile methodology with using JIRA is helpful.
• API and backend development.
• Experience estimating effort and establishing timelines for projects.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Can manage multiple projects.
• Avid user of Skype.