We are looking for software developers to join a market-leading design and engineering team.
Successful applicants will join a growing development team working on cutting-edge projects that will ultimately make an impact not only locally, but globally.
• Developing high quality software as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
• Developing scripts to automate and streamline development activities
• Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
• Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
• Understanding the product and domain enabling you to write technical specifications
• Configuring and maintaining release and deployment environments
• Participating in manual end to end system QA testing
• Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating your technical knowledge and skills
• Minimum 2:1 degree in Software Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
• Competent in mobile application development with a focus on Android and/or Apple development and a willingness to broaden their horizons to both platforms.
• Competent in object oriented design using Java and/or Swift
• Experience designing and avoiding the pitfalls of native and/or hybrid mobile applications.
• Experience with threading and asynchronous code.
• Experience with JUnit and associated libraries (mocking frameworks, etc.)
• Experience with one or more scripting language . Python, Perl, Ruby
• Knowledge of source code revision control, preferably GIT
• Fluent in English, both written and verbal
SALARY PACKAGE: up to 35k GBP + benefits, depending on experience.