Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
- Managing Lenovo, IBM, and VMware based converged infrastructure stack for VDI solutions;
Troubleshooting and problem resolution for Windows Server and VMware vSphere technologies;
Resolving escalations for incidents, problems, changes and major incidents;
Troubleshooting and problem resolution for Windows Server, VMware vSphere, Storage, SQL, Networking, Powershell technologies;
Change Planning, Change Sign Off, Change Reporting, Change Verification, Change Documentation;
Technical knowledge transfer, Technical Documentation;
Serving large scale projects (application upgrades, hardware relocation, greenfield deployments) as technical coordinator;
Ability to create and use PowerShell scripting to improve operational efficiency.
Building processes and tools to improve operational efficiency.
The Subject matter expert (SME)we are looking for is the definitive source of knowledge, technique and expertise in the VmWare, Storage, Networking, Powershell and SQL areas.
The SME functions as the organizational ambassador for his knowledge area, and applies his expertise to support an organization’s vision and strategic direction:
- understands, articulates and implements best practices related to his area of expertise;
- provides guidance to L2 team members on how his area of capability can resolve project/organizational needs;
- actively participates in all phases of the project (emphasis on design, transition, operations);
- cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, project managers, engineers and senior staff members;
- acts as technical lead/ coordinator or the L2 support team, with main focus on technical growth;
- translates subject matter terminology into business terms, and recommends alternatives to management;
- resolves issues relevant to project/program deliverable(s) as the highest area of expertise in his field;
- understands requisite knowledge that underlies effective decision-making and is able to describe where anomalies or flaws may occur in the decision-making for his/her area of expertise;
- act as the “go to” person within the project/ department for questions and problems within his/her area of expertise;