Middle/Senior Python Developer Open stack
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Our team is building a highly available OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure.
That includes internal tools and interfaces and lots of work on OpenStack itself and the open source projects it is based on. We aim to push our commits and fixes into the OpenStack upstream repositories.
We're responsible for development, updates and security of our cloud platform, and we're looking for new team members. Development is mostly in Python, with some C for lower-level components. Getting the first stack running is just the beginning. We have lots of features,
products and ideas ahead of us.
- Bachelor or master degree in Computer science or similar by experience
- at least 2 years of experience in software development relevant to the described job;
- Practical knowledge of Object Oriented development;
- advanced Python know how
- solid experience with at least one additional language, preferably C in a UNIX environment
- debugging, trouble shooting and root causes analysis
- ideally you already know OpenStack or some of it's base components like kvm, RabbitMQ, MySQL, etc.
- Target driven and result oriented
- you should enjoy programming. DevOps activity is an option, but not a requirement
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and/or German
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected
- Open for changes and continuous learning.
As one of the worlds leading hosting companies, we offer professional quality at keen prices. Our products include Domains, e-mail and homepage bundles, on-line storage, web-shops and servers as well as high-end solutions. We are hosting four Million domains with services offered world-wide and runs two TÜV-certified datacenters. Our employees are key to our success. Our company is owned by Deutsche Telekom AG.