Develop, analyse, design, and implement the software system.
• Designs the application itself and make changes;
• Collaborates and assist the consultant in the design stages and data conversion;
• Perform advisory services relating to systems and endowment programs: system design & programming services;
• Performe actively technical documentation;
• Participate in the conduct of interface design (EDD);
• Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
• Good knowledge of computer systems or ERP database type;
• Capacity for analysis and synthesis of information, attention to detail;
• Dynamism, determination and strength to work, ability to work well in teams with different specializations;
• English skills;
Benefits / Work Environment
• You will benefit from an integration program, professional development training, support in obtaining specialty certification;
• Possibility to work within a team of professionals, dynamic and united;
• Pleasant working environment;
• Attractive salary package in line with the results.