About the project:
ACME (stands for Agnostic Content Management EAI) is Bearingpoint internal Enterprise Service Bus for interconnecting & exchanging data between our numerous IT systems (CRM/Sharepoint/SAP/Reporting/Active Directory/Office 365/Elearning/etc).
You will join a small team working with cool technologies like (C#/nodejs), infrastructure like (azure) & tools (visual studio team services, big screen dashboards), releasing regular work packages for improving employees satisfaction globally.
Your main responsibilities will be in backend development, testing and bug fixing.
You will have the opportunity to get the big picture of the overall Bearingpoint IT landscape and be part of integrating new IT systems.
Finally, we will focus on your technical personal development by getting Azure Cloud Microsoft Certifications.
- Minimum 2 years of C# experience (no matter web or desktop/script oriented) + JSON manipulation;
- Microsoft SQL knowledge (basic queries/basic administration);
- Intermediate network knowledge (basic troubleshooting (TCP port), certificates, etc).
- Fluent English speaker, French skills would be considered an advantage;
- Proactive & autonomous;
- Available to travel abroad occasionally(Germany/France).
Would be considered a plus:
- Azure technologies (azure service bus/ app service/ web job/ application insights/ azure functions/redis);
- Having a a stackoverflow reputation / technical blog / github account.
Why work with us?
We offer you:
-the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- a motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, Christmas and Easter Bonuses, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.)
- continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!