Mergers & Acquistions Specialist (F/M)
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat in Euro
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are offering an exciting position in our global Mergers and Acquisitions Department that provides for growth through acquisitions, tenders and greenfield projects in our existing Diaverum countries as well as exploring growth opportunities in new countries. Additional professional training will be made available for the right candidate. The position is based in Munich.
- Perform comprehensive analyses of investment opportunities, incl. preparing and running financial models, sensitivity analyses and risk assessments.
- Supporting the M&A Directors, Country Managers and business development leads to successfully drive acquisition processes.
- Preparation of investment proposals to the company’s Investment Committee or Board of Directors for approval.
- Support the coordination of legal, financial and tax due diligence activities that are performed by external advisors.
- Support project management and execution of new market entries, from analysis and screening up to preparation of market entry.
- Masters Degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar experience in the M&A field.
- 2-4 years of work experience in Corporate Finance or Transaction Services of the Big Four accountancy firms, Investment Banking, Private Equity or multinational corporations.
- Very strong modelling and financial accounting knowledge.
- International experience of living, studying or working abroad.
- Relating well to people at all levels.
- Project management skills or proven execution skills.
- Working productively in a high pressure environment.
- Superior command of English mandatory; ideally knowledge of other foreign languages.
- Experience of the healthcare sector considered an extra advantage.