YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensure permanent contact with customers in assigned geographic area through regular visits to selected customers according to the plan of visits (workload);
• Provide information to customers about the products and promotion materials;
• Organize with clients group meetings, roundtables, symposia and other activities ;
• Provide assistance and services to customers regarding the recommendation, prescription or acquisition, and use of products;
• Provide assistance to clients on the safety rules of Bayer Pharmaceutical products, including the reporting of adverse events and reactions;
• Is directly responsible for the Bayer image in front of the clients from its area of responsibility;
• Provide information and activity reports to the company in order to optimize interaction with customers.
WHO YOU ARE
• Focus on customer needs
• Delivering results
• Problem solving skills;
• University degree in Medicine
• Previous experience in Cardiology domain for innovating producer
• Teamwork attitude;
• Initiative and pro-active;
• Very good relationships abilities;
• Strong negotiations and selling skills
• Good level of Romanian & English language
• Computer literate
• Driving license category B
• Availability for traveling.
• Opportunity to support and be part of the local team of an international company with high standards;
• Dynamic and involving job;
• Attractive compensation and benefits package.
Application time: until 23 March 2018
Reference Code: BPH_Med Rep
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 23 March 2018