Ideal WalletHub team member:
- English at a proficiency level (both written and spoken)
- Organised, hardworking and available for possible long hours
- Experience in media, translations, public relations or other relevant positions is a big plus
WalletHub is one of the leading personal finance destinations in the US, and it's rapidly growing its Romanian operation (currently over 30 members). We're looking for motivated and competitive Media Specialists for full-time, permanent, remote positions. You can also apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to (please mention the position you're applying for in the subject line).
All selected candidates will have to pass a series of tests that focus on their English skills, Excel skills and attention to details.
- respond to reporter requests;
- schedule media interviews;
- manage emails coming in from our pitches;
- possible outreach to institutions and professionals.
The position is remote so you’ll work from the comfort and custom environment that only your home can provide. Work schedule is 45-50 hours/week, Monday to Friday. Should expect partial overlap with EST hours to facilitate working together with US team members.
- raise and advancement opportunities based on periodic evaluations
- the ability to work overtime for added income
- training provided by our team members
WalletHub is a high-growth start-up based in Washington, . that is looking for talented, hard-working individuals to help us disrupt personal finance.
More specifically, we are harnessing the power of data analytics and artificial intelligence to build the brain of a smart financial advisor, whose services we’re offering to everyone for free. The WalletHub brain enables users to make better financial decisions in a fraction of the time with three unique features:
1) Customized Credit-Improvement Tips: WalletHub identifies improvement opportunities and guides you through the necessary corrections.
2) Personalized Money-Saving Advice: WalletHub’s savings brain constantly scours the market for load-lightening opportunities, bringing you only the best deals.
3) Wallet Surveillance: Personal finance isn’t as scary with 24/7 credit monitoring providing backup, notifying you of important credit-report changes.
In addition to the valuable intelligence the brain provides, WalletHub is the first and only service to offer free credit scores and full credit reports that are updated on a daily basis absent of user interaction, rather than weekly or monthly and only when a user logs in. Some other services hang their hats on free credit scores and reports, yet they’re still inferior to what WalletHub considers minor pieces to a much larger puzzle.