Our Client has an immediate opening for the position of Mechanical Designer in the Netherlands.
Your challenge as a Mechanical Designer:
Our client challenges you to use your mechanical engineering expertise to model, design and implement some of the world’s most innovative and complex high precision equipment and medical products.
Your contribution can range from early customer contacts, project definition and concept creation to Mechatronics design of new or existing equipment and products.
Your Role as a Mechanical Designer:
• You will be responsible for a module or sub-system of a Mechatronic high precision equipment or medical product in major projects, which have a mid- to long-term character and are complex;
• You are responsible for the mechanical design, detailed design, manufacturability, integration and qualification of the module or sub system;
• You will use your designer skills, inventiveness and curiosity to combine novel technology with user insight;
• You will closely work with the senior mechanical designer, system architect and other technical disciplines to come up with the best Mechatronic solution for the customer.
Your Profile as a Mechanical Designer:
• At least 5-10 years’ working experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment;
• Proven experience with designing Mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications;
• Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: NX/Team center and Creo/Windchill;
• Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production;
• Able to design a product on DfX aspects in close consultation with suppliers;
• Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work;
• A proven team player, taking initiative, flexible and able to work with changing views;
• A customer centric attitude;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluently in English and preferably in Dutch as well.
• An inspiring work environment that is internationally and multidisciplinary oriented, with a variety of customers and projects;
• A project-based environment where people have both advanced theoretical knowledge and the capacity to put that knowledge into practice;
• Extensive opportunities for growth in technical and personal development;
• Stimulating challenges across a wide range of application domains, from developing state-of-the-art lithographic wafer stages, to pioneering the latest implantable medical devices;
• Job satisfaction and the chance to broaden your experience.