Mechanical design skills, Solidworks/CAD experience, SAP and administrative skills (Data Tech support).
- Activities would include test fixture design, preparation of test documentation, preparing BOMs and documentation in support of an API conversion project;
-Bachelors or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering;
-Familiar with ASME geometric dimension & tolerating and drawing standards;
-Creating complete, tolerance assembly and part drawings;
- Ability to identify, formulate and analyse complex mechanical engineering problems;
-Strong written and oral communication skills for the preparation of technical reports, proposals, presentations and technical mentoring are essential;
-Work effectively on multiple projects.
• SUPERVISION OF TESTING OF PRODUCT LINE, INCLUDING SUPERVISION OF TEST TECHNICIANS
• UNDERSTANDING OF BASIC MACHINING AND MANUFACTURING PRINCIPLES
• POSSESS THE ABILITY, DRIVE, AND KNOWLEDGE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN A SHOP ENVIRONMENT
• USAGE OF SOLIDWORKS TO CREATE 3D MODELS AND RELEASED 2D DRAWINGS
• UNDERSTAND HOW TO SAFELY WORK AROUND PRESSURIZED, HIGH VOLTAGE, HIGH TEMPERATURE, OR HEAVY EQUIPMENT
DESIRABLE MIN. 5 YEARS’ EXPERIENCE (EQUIVALENT OF TP OR STP EXPERIENCE)