Marketing Researcher with French or German
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Englisch, Französisch, Deutsch
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We are looking for anenthusiast Marketing Researcher, who will play an important role to business development efforts by conducting marketing research on both existing customers & prospects, as well as on new potential customers.
What will you do?
- Align critical marketing needs with the selected:
a) research methodology,
b) desired samples of data & information to be obtained, and
c) analysis requests, in order to obtain the maximum output.
- Execute market research projects based on given directions (specific industries / business verticals or specific technologies or any given key indicators), using different research methodologies and/or in different locations / territories of interest.
- Conduct detailed market research, business analytics, technological analytics based on received assignments and summarize the results in order to present all findings to direct manager and/or to cross-functional business development teams
- Contribute to business development efforts by conducting research related activities on both existing customers & prospects, as well as on new potential customers.
- Inquiry, extract and integrate data & information from multiple sources in order to:
a) provide marketing and/or sales related answers to raised questions,
b) draw meaningful conclusions on specific topics or particular key indicators, and
c) highlight market trends to Marketing Department members.
- Offer support to direct manager and/or Marketing Department members on the following topics / aspects:
a) development of marketing plans, lists, etc.
b) development of marketing campaigns, events, etc.
c) formulation of market research strategy, and
d) formulation of company marketing strategy.
- Contribute to CRM operations by introducing, operating and maintaining records on Companies, Brands, Groups / Holdings, People, Contacts, Partners, Competitors, etc.
- Organize, generate and publish reports, based on marketing and/or sales needs, in order to provide support to Marketing & Sales Department members.
- Maintain knowledge & know-how by browsing daily industry news, market research and emerging trends from Company’s Partners, Competitors, etc. and/or attending / reading relevant workshops, presentations, etc., in order to be constantly up to date
Proactively undertake periodical reviews of the previous researches and provided / offer suggestions, enhancements, improvements, etc. and/or point out issues, difficulties, challenges, etc.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related fields
- Previous experience in IT companies is considered to be a plus
- Direct work experience in sales support or business development support is an advantage
- Knowledge of e-commerce, CRM, Cloud solutions is an important advantage
- Good Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel
- Good marketing knowledge (research)
- Good knowledge of working with CRM ( preferred) or with other marketing solutions and tools: . DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo, Hoovers, etc.
- Advanced English knowledge and as a Second language like German or French would be a plus;
- Very strict attention to details and analytical skills
- Willingness and ability to constantly learn new things
- Great communication skills and ability to work in a multicultural team
As an OSF employee you will enjoy:
- A stable and dynamic working environment where you can develop
- Flexible working schedule
- The possibility to work from home
- The possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- Promotion opportunities
- Technical certifications upon requests
- Competitive salaries
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Sponsored sport activities
- Monthly team building
- A team where work becomes fun