Do you love Cosmetics? Have a passion for leading a team? Dreaming about scaling an
Position: Marketing Manager
IRIS Beauty is seeking a full-time talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Marketing Manager with a strong passion for E-Commerce.
The ideal candidate should have strong leadership, communications and strategy skills and be able to communicate perfectly in English. He/She should be a problem-solver and be able to juggle multiple ongoing projects.
The Marketing Manager must be an explorer who is keenly interested in being part of something new and innovative. The Marketing Manager will provide leadership and direction to the entire team, demonstrating a highly ethical and professional presence. Iris Beauty’s marketing Manager possess the skills to inspire, motivate and build strong digital marketing campaigns that drives the brand forward.
* Oversee the marketing strategy of an ecommerce cosmetics company with an emphasis on influencer and social media marketing across all channels, like YouTube, Instagram, bloggers, etc.
* Manage a growing team, implementing and adjusting the outreach strategy to grow our database of collaborators
* Develop creative and innovative influencer, social media and content marketing strategies that resonate with our target audience
* Analyze and report the marketing results of the company, including the KPIs and a variety of content
* Foster and cultivate a culture that ensures the customer is at the center of every single decision and action
* Ensure service, merchandising, and operational standards are met to maximize sales
* Understands how to scale an E-Commerce business from business development to operations changes
* Understands and embraces a close relationship with the outreach department and the influencers.
• College degree (Business or Marketing preferred);
• 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing management – a knowledge of the influencer marketing space is a plus
• Ability to communicate in English fluently, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing;
• Excellent understanding of the influencer space and how an influencer program can complement communications and the broader marketing team;
• Ability to tell compelling stories and sell ideas to influencers & internally;
• Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once;
• Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment;
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary and remote employment;
• Integrate a young, dynamic & skilled international team;
• Fast job promotions and career opportunities.