Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre)
Hamburg; Districtul Limassol
Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easy accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus, with closely situated amenities for easy access, our employees have the option depending on their position, to work in either of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of a data-driven Marketing Executive, who has strong operational skills, excellent business judgment and the ability to deliver results in a rapidly evolving environment. The right candidate should be a smart risk taker who can deliver big ideas, with experience in successful project ownership and possesses the ability to identify and prioritize opportunities using data. Experience in customer segmentation (B2C/B2B) and digital marketing tools is essential. The right applicant will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in either Hamburg, Germany or Limassol, Cyprus.
- Track, measure and optimize core business KPIs; all along the way documenting the results, and sharing best practices.
- Plan and execute multi-channel marketing (in-app, onsite, email, social, offline, etc.) campaigns targeted at our repeat customer base.
- Work with PPC, SEO, print, affiliate, community, social, paid media, and other new channels
- Design, built and develop content promotion initiatives on social media (Facebook, Twitter).
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work within the targeted verticals, . marine industry.
- Proactively develop new marketing tests and customer engagement tactics to continually expand the marketing toolkit.
- Own and drive multiple marketing projects and campaigns from concept to execution to post mortem reports sharing out results and key learnings.
- Manage the marketing budgets for all product lines and set priorities in competing situations.
- Apply retention marketing methods with a focus on driving repeat engagement and frequency.
- Collaborate with other vendor partners.
- Partner closely with design teams to create on-brand, high-performing, bar-raising creatives.
- Partner with sales and technical teams to drive scalability across retention initiatives.
- Build and develop a small marketing team which is addicted to the company values; assist in making staffing and hiring decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Very good command of English language (verbal and written)
- Ability to proofread English text and make corrections in spelling, grammar, punctuation, style, factual accuracy
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a related role with strong knowledge of B2C, B2B strategies, and social media management.
- Distinctive analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong understanding of online marketing ecosystem and deep understanding of all online marketing channels (. Direct, Display, Affiliate, E-Mail, Newsletter, SEM, SEO, Social Media)
- Ability to work in an international environment and across multiple departments
- Willing to travel within Europe about every two months for a week
- Experience working on cross-functional projects
- Ability to deal with ambiguous problems and build solutions with proper project management
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated resilience and ability navigate difficult situations with composure and tact
- Extreme attention to detail
- Demonstrated willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Passion for big challenges and a good sense of humour
Additional benefits offered:
- Private Medical Insurance (Cyprus)
- Pension Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
- Flexible Working Hours (Germany & Cyprus)
- Public Transport Allowance (Germany)
- Fitness Scheme (Germany & Cyprus)
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.