Marketing Content Writer with English
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
We would be happy to welcome on board people that are willing to commit on long term, are able to work in an international environment and wish to develop along our side.
For our Marketing Department, we are looking for a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious content writer, with proficient English.
Main Responsibilities Description:
• Responsible to handle and execute all marketing needs: Google Adwords, Landing pages, email marketing, social media channels, website content.
• Research and write original market-leading content related to a number of financial planning topics.
• Work according to the Marcom Project Manager’s priorities, in collaboration with the different marketing teams.
• Drive content strategy across all marketing channels, along with developing and implementing measurements of content effectiveness, and create continuous process of improvement.
• Be multitasking and be capable of handling both short and long term tasks.
• Understand target audiences’ needs and goals by managing on-going market research.
• Participate in cross- functional conversations with other teams to proactively analyze content needs.
• Assist in organization, maintenance and updates of existing product content.
Specific Job Requirements:
• At least 2 years of work experience in online marketing content writing - both Mobile and web
• Fluent spoken and written English – A must, other languages a plus.
• Interest in the online marketing and trading industry
• Past experience in the Forex/Binary markets – Advantage
• Experience in social channels and Google Adwords– Advantage
• Excellent communication skills, Analytical and management skills
• The ability to manage a large spec projects and Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
• Have the ability to self-manage and motivate
• Astute attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to recognize potential problems and solve them as they arise
• Must be a team player
• Experience with Office
Your career starts today, step into the financial market supported by a world leading company. Take a leap forward, gather new experience and evolve both professionally and personally.