Are you passionate about marketing and have an affinity with the IT industry? Do you have flawless English writing skills? Then we have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist to lead our content strategy and support related projects as part of the marketing team.
We care about people who are smart, focused, like to work independently, solve problems instead of symptoms, are excited to be take ownership over projects, and simply feel at home in our “family“. Each individual has a critical task in the company, we're efficient and we get things done.
• Content Writing:
Creating and leading the marketing content strategy.
Lead writer of marketing documentation, including but not limited to: end-client support materials, brochures, product sheets, business cases, case studies.
Writing SEO friendly content for the website.
Writing blog articles.
Writing and distributing Press Releases and client emailing.
Any other content related tasks, as assigned.
Creating content for videos and overseeing any freelancers that may be supporting the video creation process.
Creating and implementing corporate branding and company guidelines.
• Social Media:
Creating and leading the social media strategy.
Managing social media presence on the dedicated communities: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other relevant social media platforms, design, creating and managing Social Media advertising campaigns, create / oversee design
• Reporting and analysis:
Creating content related strategies, documenting the planning stage and the results.
Analyzing success metrics and implementing improvement action items.
Additionally, you work closely with the Marketing team for proper online messaging and relevancy, ensuring consistency of messages across multiple networks (Press Releases, launch of new products, partnerships, promotions). You identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content concerning the brand, and report to appropriate departments.
• Flawless English speaking and writing skills
• Affinity with the IT industry
• Ability to properly understand technical information and transform the relevant data in a concise marketing message
• Portfolio with relevant articles, research, with a preference for technical writing in the technology and data security markets
Nice to have:
• Knowledgeable about SEO techniques
• Web and design skills (HTML, CSS, Drupal, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash)
• Detail oriented, highly organized
• Proactive attitude, coming up with new ideas
• Social media expertise
We offer you:
• A full-time position (40 hours/week)
• Attractive starting salary, regular performance-dependent salary increases, year-end bonus option
• Extra vacation day for each year worked SpamExperts
• A work-space in our office in the city center
• Lots of space for self-development, personal growth, and opportunities to contribute with your knowledge
• Possibility to get involved in our Social Responsibility Program
• A high performance and passionate team of colleagues
We're a fast growing anti-spam email security provider, founded in The Netherlands. Together with ~50 highly motivated colleagues (the majority located in our offices in Amsterdam and Bucharest), we're changing the anti-spam industry.
Are you interested?
Simply email your CV and motivation letter to our HR Specialist, Elena Mocanu at or call for more info atAcquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.