Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
The employee hired for this position will assist Azets Marketing departments in the Nordic countries. It is important that you can work methodically and organized in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
Azets team is divided between Norway, Sweden and Romania, working language is English. You will be working in a dynamic team with other highly skilled professionals.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following areas:
- Be organizator on all webinars (as silent technical support)
- Create landing pages and form in EPI
- Create form, shared lists, segments, shared content and email invitations in Eloqua - and test functionality/integration
- Send evaluation forms and report results
- Transfer registrations manually from Eloqua to go-to-webinar
- Edit recording of webinar in Premiere Pro and upload to YouTube
- Organize customer loyalty survey for Insight companies (NPS)
- Manage running feedback from technical solutions (errors, refusals, alert receivers)
- Control of completed answers (commenting resignation)
- Pre reporting work
- Follow-up statuses and progression
- Quality work - basic customer data
- Bachelor/master within relevant subject
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good technical understanding
- The ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Networking and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, with an enthusiastic, positive approach to work
- Structured – the ability to schedule, plan and multi task
- Punctuality, dependency and reliability are essential attributes
- Well organized with an acute attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong understanding of digital channels and platforms
- See improvement potential in current processes
- Previous experience with Marketing Automation technologies and platforms (preferably Eloqua) in a similar position is a plus
- Customer survey process experience is a plus
- A very financially sound, rapidly growing and profitable work place that takes good care of employees
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to participate in various training programs and conferences (remote or on-site)
- Travel opportunities: team gathers in different locations for planning, training and team building activities
- Percentages of time allocated to personal projects that have the purpose to improve our systems
- Modern technology, work methods and tools
- Private medical and pension insurance, 13th salary, sport program
Work opportunities in a large Northern European software company, with stable finances, high growth and high profitability. You will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled cross country team, and collaborate internationally on a daily basis. You will also have competent colleagues in our office in Timisoara, who will help you find solutions, deliver our projects and celebrate together when we succeed.
Working location is in Timisoara and some travel will be required. Azets is offering equal opportunities based on skills and merit.
Visma Services Romaniahas changed its name toAzets Insight SRLas a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division. Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration!
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted!