Marketing Analyst - Timisoara Office
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
To complete our team based in Timisoara and support our growth in Europe,e are looking for a Marketing Analyst.
The Marketing Analyst’s goal is to define markets and segments using empirical data to develop and test hypotheses, drive and prioritize investments in the community and analyze and suggest best practices in regards to measuring web, email and social media traffic.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Create and manage an agile and insightful reporting process;
- Optimize marketing campaigns;
- Advocate for community members, maintaining close working relationships with other team members;
- Take on a variety of tasks as the management team and business requires, when the case;
- Handle statistical modeling and other forms of quantitative analysis. and to leverage analytics in the areas of digital marketing, traffic analysis and campaign performance;
- Understand the “business” of digital direct marketing: including digital marketing strategy, digital media, the consumer journey, consumer insights and multi-channel marketing solution.
Your abilities need to be:
- University degree, preferably Mathematics, Statistics, Marketing or other statistical discipline;
- Mandatory advanced level of English (written and spoken);
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, test design and marketing analytics;
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize or Think Action;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to details skills and project management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change, proactive attitude and problem solving mindset.
What we offer:
Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
- Training opportunities and career development plan;
- Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
- Private medical insurance;
- Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
- Extra vacation days;
- Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!
- Please describe your experience with Google Analytics, Google Optimize or Think Action.