Our client is a German production company active in HVAC industry. The Manufacturing Process Engineer position is located at the factory in Mures county.
The main tasks include:
- organizing, implementing and monitoring of production processes;
- elaborating of work instruction and implementing it;
- continuous production process improvement in order to grow productivity, efficiency, reduce costs and assure the quality standards are met;
- communicating efficiently with the production planning;
- managing the production documentation needed (BOM, work instructions, process procedures);
- gathering all the production data needed for production analyses (graphics, capabilities, mile stones);
- training and supervising the personal from production;
- analyzing equipments and work force capacity;
- optimizing production times;
- achieving the production targets;
- operating the AX (ERP application);
- participating to production meetings.
- relevant work experience;
- technical background and engineering studies;
- process oriented, able to optimize;
- time management skills;
- communication abilities;
- organizational skills;
- analytical thinking;
- good English knowledge (written and spoken); German knowledge is a plus;
- MS Office knowledge.
- coaching and training;
- free meal at noon;
- meal tickets;
- free access to the gym and SPA of the company;
- working together with a great team of professionals;
- a very pleasant work environment .