Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre), Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
As a worldwide manufacturer, Wittmann Battenfeld offers a complete range of innovative equipment to the global Plastic Industry.
Within the company, the Software Department is developing technology at the forefront and core of Wittmann Battenfeld products.
Our team consists of software engineering and product professionals who have launched and maintained brands that are now familiar names in Plastics Industry. For more information on Wittmann Battenfeld products and services please visit our website.
- At least 2 years of quality assurance experience
- Hands‐on functional testing experience including system testing and regression testing
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to efficiently manage own time
- Experienced in logging and tracking defects using issue tracking tools such as JIRA
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Any testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Create and implement test plans
- Coordinate test schedules and manage progress of all test activities
- Analyse and report overall test status and results to project team
- Identify, document and report defects and issues that arise during testing
- Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs
- Permanent employment contract
- Premium medical services
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience