Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Creativity acts as a mean for a company to connect with its consumers, to convey a professional philosophy and communicate an aesthetically pleasing message. At Oracle, we believe that great creative mindsets start with a good strategy and with the need to be relevant in order to be engaging.
Emerging technologies are disrupting old paradigms and unleashing new opportunities. Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of the cloud, enabling companies to re-imagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. As part of the pre-sales organization, we partner with Sales in every deal to enhance customer engagements through research, design thinking, design doing, emotional and cognitive design and above all, storytelling.
Are you willing to lead with the passion to create a WOW story for each of our customers and use your creativity in a strategic manner to reinvent the way Oracle engages and inspires customers?
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
What are we talking about?
You will be working for Oracle’s Sales Consulting Center based in Bucharest, Romania, where you will be part of a wider team that remotely supports Sales organizations across EMEA & APAC
Leading a team of approximately 10-15 UI/UX Designers who focus predominantly on the rapid creation of numerous mobile applications mock-ups, reflecting the capabilities of Oracle mobile solutions for different
What you will do:
- Use your personal experience and knowledge to inspire and direct the team to develop mobile apps mock-ups; document these and take responsibility for rolling them out within the team and to the sales community
- Manage and resource the day to day inflow of requests together with colleagues in the team. Ensure suitable prioritization of workload.
- Ensure quality of deliverables is the best possible, within tight deadlines
- Continuously develop the skills of the team to enable them to deliver more impactful UX design and more efficient & compelling wireframes for the applications
- Work closely together with other members of the Solution Engineering Hub across multiple locations
- Act as a coach to members of the team
- Responsible for hiring and induction of new staff members
- Use your personal experience and knowledge to inspire and direct the team to develop existing and new creative services; document these and take responsibility for rolling them out within the team and to the sales community.
- Define and monitor KPI’s to track and measure success
Who are you:
- Proven leadership skills in an existing management role
- Solid and demonstrable UX experience working on complex and rich business facing mobile applications
- Solid and demonstrable UX experience with - wire framing, process flows, designing interactive prototypes, user interaction best practices and usability testing and validation.
- Up to date with the latest trends within industry, good understanding of the IT market & trends
- Have a passion for this role, with a desire to grow and improve the service offering to our stakeholders, leading to an increased winrate for our business.
- The ability to quickly understand customer/project requirements by asking the right questions and to translate these requirements into concrete project deliverables
- Highly Impactful / accomplished communicator, presenter / facilitator, and well-practiced in collaborative influencing
- Self-confidence: you are comfortable to discuss project requirements with colleagues and managers in the sales department. Prepared to challenge and influence when required, and provide guidance to individuals in the team
- Openness to work with different languages & cultures (you will work with Europe, MiddleEast, Africa & the AsiaPacific region)
- Results orientation, you won’t be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality! You don’t settle for “just good enough”.
- Positive attitude, you see change as opportunity and embrace & lead change in the organization. You act as a role-model for the rest of the organization.
- Project management, proven ability to deliver projects on time and at high quality
- Excellent administration/organizational
- Excellent English language skills is mandatory
Call to action
- If while reading these lines you found yourself thinking more than a few times “oh, that’s me”, than, yes, we are looking for you! Join a team of creative storytellers visualizing Oracle’s cloud technologies and make a difference with your creative mindset and innovative spirit. Start your career now with Oracle and #createtomorrowtoday