Einsteiger (0-2 Jahre), Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Anzahl der offenen Stellen
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Recrutam Manager Financiar pentru clientul nostru din apropierea Parcului Industrial de la Aricesti
- Understand the business and flows with impacts of each activity on profitability
- Follow & analysis production activity (volume, efficiency, mix productivity, staff)
- Explain main variances in activity (vs budget & vs last year)
- Perform controlling tasks on several activities (logistics, quality, KPI …)
- Analyze and minimize the variations from the budgeted cost
- Build report & present analysis, variances to management
- Issue the daily, monthly and bi-annual company external reports.
- Identifies cost saving methods interface with Logistic and Engineering Department in order to clarify and to choose the best solution from the point of view of cost reduction and profitability.
- To respect the Quality Management System procedures.
- Attendance on internal Quality System audits and follows up observation from internal audits for Quality System.
- To respect the 5 S requirements
- University degree in Economics (Finance)
- Experience as controller years
- Cost calculation & analysis knowledge
- Exposure to budgeting in medium-big companies
- Gross Margin analysis
- PC/Microsoft package, Excel skills
- IT sensibility & curiosity (SAP knowledge as a +)
- Communication and presentations skills
- Pro activity & agility behavior
- Good knowledge of work process and Cost Calculation.
- Good organizer, data accuracy, serious ness, flexibility, detail orientation, tenacity, perseverance, ambition custom oriented, team spirit.
- Need to be able to communicate in both French (#1) and English (#2)
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune's Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: