Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
For our client, a global leader in Electrical Contacts, with experience in precious metals processing for over 90 years and with know-how in current carrying electrical connections, we are looking for a Maintenance Technician (Mechanics) for a start-up role.
The job must ensure that the machine and systems/facilities in the assigned working area are ready and faults are remedied professionally and in time as well as economically efficiently.
- Specifying the type and scope of troubleshooting / in case of complex faults, make suggestions on possible troubleshooting
- Repair of the equipment - Planning work sequence,Independently repairing equipment with action tolerance or contributing to complex repair under technical management,Reading technical documents,Selecting spare parts (determination of inventory)
- Mechanical production of parts - Component production based on technical documents (sketch/sample/ drawing/instructions) on conventional machine tools
- Optimising technical systems -Improving systems/facilities in terms of ergonomics/work facilitation/health protection/maintenance intervals/cycle time/material consumption or suggesting improvements
- Maintenance and inspection of operating equipment
- Completed professional training as industrial mechanic
- Knowledge in hydraulics / pneumatics and control technology - mandatory
- At least 3+ years experience on a similar role
- Conversational English is a must
- Available for a 2 months training in Germany