Magento Developer - Mid-Senior
Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten, Rumänisch - fortgeschritten
Brutto-Gehalt pro Monat
2000 - 3500
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
MAGENTO DEVELOPER – MID-SENIOR
Start date - Immediate
Seniority Level – Mid-Senior level
Employment Type – Contract SRL or PFA
Term ndash; 3-12 months plus, flexible options. 4 days in studio 1 day working from home.
About Us -
Our brand has evolved. Squid40 has taken shape and come to life! No longer Little Web Shed, we are Squid40. A new look, a new feel and a new name. Due to growth over the last year and partnering with amazing global start-up and enterprise clients,e have evolved our brand to match what we do, who we do it for and the way we communicate not only our services but our story. Welcome to Squid40.
Squid40 is a totally adaptable, agile and fluid digital product and software agency with offices in London, Bucharest and Targoviste Romania. We are re-defining what it means to be a near-shore partner. Partnership is not a differentiator, it is the norm. We don’t just partner, we believe in 'Side by Side'. We achieve this by building amazing teamsround super stellar cultural DNA and core values combined with cross border collaboration through transient resource and fantastic, super responsive communication.
We are looking for multiple Magento Developers - full-stack.
- Develop on new and existing client projects built using the Magento platform (Magento & 2)
- Architect and write custom extensions according to best practices
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable code
- Maintain high performing codebases and solve complex performance problems
- Support architecting and estimating new Magento tasks & projects
- Develop solutions in given time frames
- Communicate with confidence any issues or concerns
- QA / Unit Testing Experience a plus
Qualifications – basic requirements
- Excellent verbal English and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years PHP web development experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years real-world e-commerce experience with Magento development
- Magento Certification is a huge plus
- Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
- Expert development knowledge of Magento Framework, a good understanding of Magento 2.
Personal Character – basic requirements
We believe in Empathy, Collaboration and self- accountability
- Solutions-oriented thinking
- Always looking for the smart solution to a problem rather than jumping at the first answer
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- An aptitude and drive for learning
- Disciplined, responsive, professional, commitment to delivery