We are seeking a Telecom Field Engineer to support our Global WiMAX and LTE broadband customers at locations throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region.
You will provide on-site support and service to TELRAD’s customers operations.
You will ensure post-sale on-site support for TELRAD equipment and its management systems in conjunction with other networking equipment.
You will provide certified training for TELRAD equipment at our customer locations worldwide.
Ability to travel up to 2 weeks every 2 months is required.
Very good knowledge in computer communications, LAN/WAN, core protocols (TCP/IP, Layer 2&3 protocols), VoIP, Network Management platforms.
Basic concepts in radio systems, radio modulations (FM, GFSK, OFDM etc.), antennas, measurement equipment for computers and radio systems
Dynamic; spirit of initiative; great problem solving skills & delivery skills
Technical university graduate (Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications, Cybernetics, Informatics) or in the process of graduation.
Customer Service oriented
Very good English, spoken and written
Good presentation skills
Would be an asset:
• Previous Experience in telecommunications, mainly with wireless & network operators as customer support or field engineer
• Certification by known communications companies, such as Cisco, Juniper and others
• Good French – highly appreciated
• Experience with Unix environment – highly appreciated
• Mobile phone allowance
• Professional training on technology and Telrad products
• Salary above the industry benchmarks
Please send your application in english to cmitisor , application on the website will not be considered!