Mittlere Stufe (2-5 Jahre), Höhere Stufe (5-10 Jahre)
Englisch - fortgeschritten
Diese Stelle ist nicht mehr aktiv, aber Sie können Ihre Bewerbung senden
Are you organized, structured and customer centric logistics professional? Are you using your time in an effective manner to provide right in time the service to your customers?
There is a step ahead for your career in this role!
Carestream Dental provides industry leading dental digital product lines and services, including imaging equipment, CAD/CAM systems, software and practice management solutions, for dental and oral health professionals.
Carestream Dental Team
Carestream Dental team members are great people that all contribute and will build their future together, passionate about their business and their brand and accountable to each other, their customers and their investors. They are curious, creative, innovative and embracing change. They work with a shared common purpose and a sense of urgency to create value and strive to delight our customers.
As member of logistic team you will be in charge of coordinating adapted logistics solutions from shipment schedule to effective delivery to customer focused on a specific business unit. You will propose and set up logistics solutions, meeting the logistics operational goals, customers and business requirements in line with EU and nonEU regulations and best practices.
In order to fulfill your duties, you will liaise with the third party logistic partner, transportation partners, customer service, demand and supply planning team and customers.
Provide support to customers and interact with customer service:
- Support customer service in their demands and set up appropriate logistics actions
- Confirm status of delivery and expected delivery dates
- Provide proof of delivery when requested
- Provide adequate information about transportation price quotes
- Handle customers' complaints and organize products replacements when requested
- Investigate root cause analysis for warehouse and transportation claims
- Organize returns collection and handle returns when received by the warehouse
- Act as customer service for intercompany customers : receive and handle claims, create returns and credits
- Work with the demand and supply planning team to understand products availability and schedule shipments to match with constraints and customer/business requirements
- Organize logistics operations together with the warehouse, coordinate special packing and special delivery instructions
- Organize transportation solutions in line with transportation team directives: collect quotations, book transport, optimize loads, coordinate shipments with forwarders, and provide instructions for delivery.
- Organize emergency shipments
- Solve issues with logistics and transportation partners to ensure timely and quality delivery to customers
- Understand activity variability for the warehouse and take appropriate actions to ensure all shipments happen on time
Issue and archive shipping documentation
- Provide documentation in line with EU and nonEU regulation, country and customer specific requirements to all partners
- Manage logistics part of letter of credits, organize inspections
- Ensure customs documents are cleared within a timely manner, send reminders to forwarders, solve issues with the help of the customs manager and provide adequate alternative proofs when needed.
Projects, continuous improvement
- Drive productivity improvements
- Support network change, specific process implementation
- Participate in key projects impacting logistic activities
- Focus on issues, identify root cause and build corrective and preventive actions plans
- Self-motivated individual with very good problem-solving skills, ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative, proactively seeks best practices, ability to work in a virtual team
- Manage effectively the information flow with the key operational contacts, internal and external.
- Respond in a timely manner when asked for warehousing related support, competent, friendly and flexible.
- Customer focused.
- Resistant to stress.
- Able to organize him/herself to answer to variable activity while keeping good relationships. Able to define and manage priorities.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU and non EU regulations.
- Rigorous, attention to detail, seeking for root cause.
- Capable of cost efficient working, of applying lean principles, and avoid over structuring
- Ability to handle workload variation.
- Good MS office skills, especially Excel (general functions).
- Desired knowledge of SAP Order To Cash.
- Advanced level in English, ability to communicate effectively in multi countries/sites environment.
What we offer
- A professional and performance supporting work environment.
- A development perspective and support for your transforming it in reality for you.
- A competitive package of compensations and benefits (including meal vouchers, Xmas bonus and private medical subscription).