For completing our team we are looking to hire a person in the logistic department.
Develops production schedules to ensure the availability of finished products in compliance with the requirements of dispatch and client needs expressed in the delivery plan.
- Production-planning, scheduling for production, preparing production schedules for manufacturing of products;
- Monitors the progress of manufacturing orders, reacts in case of drift and closing of manufacturing orders;
- Ensure the availability in WIP of raw materials needed for production realisation to avoid line stoppages;
- Making sure each production realisation meets shipping deadlines according to customer orders;
- Analysing production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements;
- Participates in production meetings to collect all information necessary to complete the planning;
- Analyses and interprets bill of materials and make updates when necessary;
- Ensures all parties are fully aware of production status and the work planning and execution objectives are integrated & communicated;
- Participate in periodical warehouse inventories;
- University degree (technical / economical)
- Good skills of written & spoken English (German is an advantage)
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory
- Knowledge of production planning, scheduling, materials requirements planning techniques and manufacturing control systems
- Relevant experience in Logistics and production planning using SAP in automotive industry (2-3 years experience)
- Good Microsoft office (MS Word/Excel/Power Point/Projects) and general PC skills
- Analytical and with good organizational skills
-Good communication skills
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Meal tickets
- Annual bonus based on performance;
- Transport ensured;
- Pleasant work environment within a young team.
Company description :
TB&C Outsert is a manufacturer of hybrid (metal and engineering plastic) components and modules for international automotive, medical and industrial clients. The head office and development center of the company is in Germany. Production units are located in Germany, Mexico and Romania.
Our mission is to remain in our market-leading position in development and production of hybrid (electro-)mechanical components and actively assist our customers through the complete chain of development up to mass production. This is supported by partnerships with clients’ Research & Development centers, an active patent strategy of TB&C Outsert Center and continuous training of our employees.
The plant from Arad / RO is at his 5th year of activity and is looking for dynamic peoples to complete his team to sustain the grow of the plant activity.