Technology Reply Romania is a system integrator service company present in Europe for over 20 years and in Romania from 2015.
Technology Reply Romania ensures web solutions maintenance for a group of pan-European Banks.
Our main solutions are Group Web Solution (GWS - custom web solution for internet banking) and Bank Public Website (PWS) for 8 countries.
We are searching for a System Engineer with knowledge of systems installation, monitoring, maintenance and highly specialized on related technologies.
Linux System Engineer should:
- deploy new releases on regular basis;
- fix issues and accomodate new modules by correcting and/or change server configurations;
- proactively identify weak performance or security issues and create sub-projects to address them;
- monitor, renew and install SSL certificates;
- update and deploy new version of Apache HTTPD and Apache Tomcat;
- automate scripts for monitoring various areas of the application cluster.
Depending the project phase, the number of deploys/month may vary from 10 to 700.
Our future colleague should have:
- Linux experience (Centos/Ubuntu/Fedora/Solaris/ RHEL/etc);
- At least 1 scripting language (bash/python/perl/etc);
- At least Apache configuration skills;
- Used in the past cvs/svn/git and any deploy software (j2ee/jenkins/maven/etc)
- Very basic Java or PHP
- Workied in the past for internet service provider/software development company/web hosting company
- Debug skills
Technical Skills required for this position are:
- Solaris or RHEL
- Apache + Tomcat (advanced configuration)
- Svn + Jenkins
We are looking for reliable colleagues, with professional ethics and integrity. We appreciate the "can do" attitude and the involvement in many aspects of the job.
Get in touch with us by applying for this job.